Better by Letter is a project by CARMINA SERRA (hereinafter referred to as Better by Letter), with Tax Identification Number (NIF) 33462027V and address at Calle Salvador Sastre, No. 10, pta 20, Postal Code 46007 (Valencia-SPAIN). So if you feel like surprising me, send me a letter!
As responsible for this website, I assume the commitment to process your information with plenty of guarantees. I comply with Spanish and European requirements governing the collection and use of your personal data. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed. As it should be!
No personal data is collected without your knowledge, since you will have to accept it beforehand by checking the corresponding box to continue browsing. I do not share your details with third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or for the correct purchase and delivery process of Better by Letter packs.
In order to offer you the best user experience, the number of sites you visited, the number of visits, as well as your activity in terms of visits and your frequency of use will be analysed. For this purpose, Better by Letter uses statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
Better by Letter complies with the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the requirements of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations implementing LOPD. It is also in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as in line with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your data
- Identity of the person in charge: CARMINA SERRA.
- Trade name: Better by Letter
- Tax Id. Number (NIF): 33462027V
- Address: calle Salvador Sastre, No. 10, pta 20, Postal Code 46007. Valencia (SPAIN)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Sales of stationary items
- Phone number:+34 695 268 598
For the purposes of the aforementioned Regulations concerning General Data Protection, the personal data you send through the Better by Letter forms will be processed as “Web users’ and subscribers’” data. It’s a bit impersonal, but there is no other option 😀
We have implemented all the technical and organisational security measures established in the legislation in force for the processing of users’ data.
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, your personal data collected directly through the website shall be treated confidentially and shall be incorporated into the corresponding files Better by Letter is responsible of, with the purposes detailed in the General Register for Data Protection: Files, not being used in a manner that is incompatible with such purposes. So far so good?
Consider that I reserve the right to update, modify or remove the information collected, and may even limit or not allow access to it temporarily or permanently. Always thinking of offering the best experience <3 The information in Better by Letter is updated to date and should be considered as a guidance for you regarding our products and services and other information contained in these sites. You can confirm the date of last update for any piece of information by requesting it via e-mail or by sending me a letter 😉
Principles that I will apply to your personal data
Cheer up! There’s still information to read! Below you will see which principles are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulations:
- Principle of legitimacy, confidentiality and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes and I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimal data: I will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require it. As little as possible. My word!
- Principle of retention period limitation: the data will be retained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing. Depending on the purpose, I will inform you on the corresponding retention period. In the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review the lists and I will remove records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee the appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data provided. Please note that I take every precaution to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did I obtain your personal data and for which purpose do I process it?
The personal data I process at Better by Letter comes from:
- Contact form: I request the following personal data: Full Name and E-mail in order to respond to the requests of Better by Letter users. For example, this information may be used to respond to your request and to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as for other queries you may have which are not subject to the terms of contract.
- Customer account: by creating a customer account on the website, available on the site “My account”, your e-mail address is collected for the creation thereof. When you purchase Better by Letter products, your information is collected and, depending on the service provided, this may include your contact and billing information. This information is necessary to fulfill your orders or needs. In addition, you may want to receive commercial information via e-mail about our offers and promotions.
How long will I retain your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until you request its removal.
- For a period of time from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year
Better by Letter does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website, nor is it liable for any damages caused or likely to be caused in the future, or for technical defects of any nature whatsoever arising from the use of the information and materials contained in the website.
Social networking sites
Please also note that if you follow Better by Letter on social networks — I hope so, since the information will be much more fun to read than everything here… Congratulations if you keep on reading by the way! —, your personal data will be treated in the way each of the social networks enables it, always depending on their technique as well as their own terms and conditions, and will never be incorporated into a file of our ownership or used for purposes other than those provided by the social networks themselves and within the platform, and/or in relation to them.
When you browse Better by Letter, non-identifiable data (if only it were unidentified like UFOs, but it isn’t) may be collected and may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record on how the services and sites are used, and other information that cannot be used to identify you. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the third-party analysis service: Google Analytics.
This analyses trends and tracks your movements around the site to gather broad demographic information about our user database. The purpose consists in detecting what you like best and improving on what you like least — you can also tell me about this by letter!
First of all please note that I will try to solve all your issues to the best of my knowledge and regarding any interpretative or litigious matter that may arise, all pursuant to the Spanish laws. In the event of a dispute, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts located in the city of Valencia (Spain), thus renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them. Hopefully this won’t be necessary!
In this part of the document we will try to explain what cookies are. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any website. It’s useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you come back to navigate BetterbyLetter.co. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: this stores cookies in order to create statistics on the traffic and volume of visits in this website. When using this website, you consent to the processing of your information by Google. Thus, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google..
Disabling or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or remove BetterbyLetter.co cookies. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representative are liable for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools intended to store cookies and from which you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect management of cookies by such browsers.
- In some cases it’s necessary to install cookies so that the browser doesn’t forget the decision not to accept them.
- For Google Analytics cookies, this company stores them on servers located in the United States of America and commits to not sharing them with third parties except when necessary to operate the system or as required by law. According to Google, your IP address isn’t stored. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor-Program which guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section or by letter 🙂